Production Systems Analyst II
The Production Systems Analyst II position entails providing operational ownership for one or more assigned solutions. Responsibilities include coordinating and overseeing changes falling within operational maintenance and issue resolution as well as ensuring effective handoff of new features to operational support through documentation and cross-training. These responsibilities may include internal and external communications and coordination for rollout of system updates for those solutions.
The Analyst II also provides customer training and tier 2/3 application support for use of assigned solutions and other products, services, or tools owned operationally by the Production Systems Analyst team. You will work cross-functionally within Application Support and other departments to support onboarding to use cases and service utilization in production.
A successful Production Systems Analyst II will develop Subject Matter Expertise on assigned solutions and related services as it pertains to maintaining accurate, up-to-date and useable information in our systems, supporting customer submission, access, and understanding of data in those systems, and coordinating system updates and usage. Previous job experience or similar position will be considered an advantage.
Duties and responsibilities
- Provide application support for internal and third-party applications based on operational owner assignment
- Create and maintain triage and support documentation
- Lead vendor management and issue escalation
- Assist with coordination of application upgrades and testing
- Participate in testing of upgrades as well as brand new service components
- Coordinate low- to moderate-complexity changes to reporting and systems in production
- Monitor, troubleshoot, and resolve production processes impacted by or impacting data quality or service availability
- Monitor, analyze, and interpret reporting relevant to assigned solution
- May be required to support resolution of production incidents occurring during and outside of normal business hours and on weekends, including as part of an incident management rotation or as operational owner of the service experiencing an outage
- Other duties as assigned, including operational support processes related to data maintenance
- Job function requires access to PHI for troubleshooting and support
- Bachelor’s in technology, business analysis, healthcare administration, health information management, health informatics, or related field
- 2-4 years working in customer support, administrative, or technical field
- Fast learner with demonstrated proficiency in learning and utilizing a variety of software applications and technical skills
- Highly organized with demonstrated ability to identify and execute next steps with minimal supervision
- Strong oral communication skills with demonstrated professional presentation over phone and video calls
- Expert interpersonal skills, especially those demonstrated in customer interactions
- Demonstrated assertiveness needed to participate in planning sessions that outline IT solutions, onboardings, and operational needs
- Strong technical writing skills with demonstrated contribution of high-quality documentation and revisions
- Strong analytical skills with demonstrated ability to identify, validate, analyze, and resolve issues and process gaps
- Experience maintaining and configuring SaaS applications
- Experience and/or certifications in Amazon Web Services a plus
- Experience or knowledge of health information technology, including but not limited to electronic health records (EHR), patient care flow, and hospital computer systems
- Experience or knowledge in healthcare provider or other healthcare organization settings
May provide mentorship to interns as assigned
At MiHIN, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer who recognizes that our diversity is our greatest strength. We draw on the differences in who we are, what we've experienced, and how we think to best serve our stakeholders and our communities.
Because our family of companies serve everyone, we believe in including everyone. This means we strive to hire qualified employees that are diverse in thinking and in race, gender, gender identity and/or gender expression, age, religion or belief, sexual orientation, physical, mental, or sensory disability, citizenship, family or partnership status, socio-economic upbringing, and more.
We believe diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as an organization, and we seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.