Executive Administrative Assistant
The Executive Administrative Assistant provides Senior Management and/or other management with scheduling and administrative support. This individual will have excellent organization, prioritization and multitasking skills, high attention to detail, and the ability to edit documents and be required to use Word, Excel & PowerPoint proficiently. Routine activities will include managing schedules, making travel arrangements and processing expense reports, supporting meetings, and other related tasks necessary to ensure efficient and professional operation at the executive level.
This is a full-time position where days and hours can vary Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM.
Duties and responsibilities
Primary job duties and responsibilities:
- Effectively manage the schedule of the Senior Director and other management
- Proofread and make final edits to external communications and correspondence
- Provide clerical and administrative support, such as processing travel reimbursements, preparing meeting materials, and/or special event planning
- Facilitating the support and preparation of the materials for meetings, including taking official minutes, external participant scheduling, agenda preparation assistance
- Coordinate and scheduling of meetings with MiHIN staff at the request of the Senior Director
- Professional communication on behalf of the Senior Director and coordination and scheduling of meetings with senior leaders at a variety of executive and corporate levels
- Maintain an orderly electronic and paper filing system for documents; organize business and legal documents, and ensure that all legal documents are fully executed by the management
- Ensure that Information MiHIN produces, maintains, stores, or transmits remains secure through adherence to MiHIN's Security Policies and Procedures
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal English) and organization expertise with high attention to detail and task completion orientation
- Ability to manage a complex schedule and successfully work with administrative staff for senior executives at external organizations
- Discrete professional demeanor with the ability to maintain and honor appropriate confidentiality
- Ability to work independently or under the supervision and to multi-task when a wide variety of tasks is required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Knowledge and experience with WebEx, Basecamp, and Box.com
- Prior background or exposure to health information technology, health information exchange, and federal HIT programs
This position does not manage other employees or contractors.
At MiHIN, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer who recognizes that our diversity is our greatest strength. We draw on the differences in who we are, what we've experienced, and how we think to best serve our stakeholders and our communities.
Because our family of companies serve everyone, we believe in including everyone. This means we strive to hire qualified employees that are diverse in thinking and in race, gender, gender identity and/or gender expression, age, religion or belief, sexual orientation, physical, mental, or sensory disability, citizenship, family or partnership status, socio-economic upbringing, and more.
We believe diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as an organization, and we seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.