The Implementation Analyst will bring together business partners and other MiHIN team members to ensure that all standards are communicated and followed and that all processes are executed.
The Implementation Analyst will be cross-trained in other roles within the implementation department and will fulfill the role of project manager with certain projects.
The implementation analyst will ensure customer-facing activities, coordination of implementation activities, conformance reporting, data quality assurance, and troubleshooting aligns with company priorities. The implementation analyst will be responsible for the creation and maintenance of collaborative working relationships with MiHIN’s stakeholders.
This is a full-time position, Monday through Friday.
Duties and responsibilities
- Align implementation resources and activities with company priorities
- Communicates with participating organizations according to established business processes.
- Offers recommendations to internal cross-functional teams regarding strategic and process improvements.
- Oversee the execution of the end-to-end implementation process and complete all steps necessary to ensure that information-sharing standards are met.
- Provide ongoing education and consultation to participating organizations that use MiHIN services.
- Help ensure the buy-in of proposed process improvements among stakeholders, production, operations and leadership.
- Manage operational risks and issues, adhering to project timelines and budget.
- Ensure the timely and effective execution of all assignments.
- Help monitor, research, and correct documentation by sharing information with the Process Improvement and Systems Engineer, Cloud Implementation Engineering Manager, Sr. Solutions Engineer, and Customer Success and Implementation Director as well as interacting with other departments.
- The implementation analyst will be cross-trained in a minimum of one additional area of responsibility within the implementation department.
- Project Manage assigned projects making sure that deliverables are on time and meet/exceed customer’s expectations.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Customer Success and Implementation Director.
- Ensure that Information MiHIN produces, maintains, stores, or transmits remains secure through adherence to MiHIN's Security Policies and Procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in Technology, Business Administration, Finance, Health Administration, or related field or equivalent experience.
- 1+ years of experience in implementation.
- Experience in integration, HL7 interfaces and data mapping.
- Experience or knowledge of health information technology, including but not limited to electronic health records (EHRs), patient care flow, and hospital computer systems.
- Demonstrated project and work planning experience.
- Clear and concise verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office, particularly Excel.
- Expert interpersonal skills.
- Strong focus on execution and delivery with the ability to make recommendations and mitigate timeline risks.
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills.
- Confidence to participate in planning sessions that outline IT solutions that reach business goals.
- Experience gathering requirements from a client/business and providing clear documentation.
- Self-starter, resourceful (independently seeks and finds resources, information, knowledge, and/or tools to complete tasks as needed).
- Meets commitments, works independently, accepts accountability, handles change, sets personal standards, stays focused under pressure, and meets attendance/punctuality requirements.
- Excels at identifying, analyzing, organizing and solving issues and problems.
- Experience with project methodology (requirements, design, development, test, and implementation).
- Familiarity with business process design to aid high-level business process design efforts with the assistance of stakeholders and end-users.
At MiHIN, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer who recognizes that our diversity is our greatest strength. We draw on the differences in who we are, what we've experienced, and how we think to best serve our stakeholders and our communities.
Because our family of companies serve everyone, we believe in including everyone. This means we strive to hire qualified employees that are diverse in thinking and in race, gender, gender identity and/or gender expression, age, religion or belief, sexual orientation, physical, mental, or sensory disability, citizenship, family or partnership status, socio-economic upbringing, and more.
We believe diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as an organization, and we seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.