Account Manager, Telehealth
The Michigan Health Information Network Shared Services (MiHIN) is looking for a Telehealth Sales Account Manager to join our team. As a customer-facing employee, the incumbent will have the ability to influence the company’s growth trajectory, competitive positioning, and customer loyalty. He/she will be responsible for growing our Telehealth customer base by adding new accounts and work with existing telehealth customers to ensure they understand and use the product effectively. This position requires the right person to not only improve the use of the product by customers but also bring constructive feedback to the team that will allow improvements and product evolution.
While the incumbent will report administratively into MiHIN, he/she will work across our companies (Velatura HIE Corp, Velatura Services and MiHIN) supporting all geographies. Additionally, this role will support as needed, customers of Care Convene.
This is a full-time position where days and hours can vary Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM in part to accommodate time zones.
What you will do:
- Be a key point of contact and build long-term relationships with current and new customers.
- Act as the liaison and communication between the current or new customer and internal teams.
- Work with customers through email, phone, online presentation, screen-share, and occasional one on one meetings.
- Identifies opportunities to grow business with existing clients, forecast and tracks client account metrics via CRM platform.
- Will assist sales and implementation teams as necessary to onboard and integrate new clients and developing existing client relationships.
- Become the Subject Matter Expert (SME) of the Care Convene© Telehealth platform and MiHIN Active Care Relationship Service® (ACRS) platform.
- Provide product training via online presentation, screen-share, and personal meetings.
- Keep product documentation up to date and effective.
- Work effectively between two organizations (Care Convene and MiHIN/Velatura)
What you bring:
- Excellent interpersonal skills and experience in customer-facing roles.
- Grit and determination to do what it takes to work in a fast-paced and evolving healthcare environment.
- Natural curiosity and desire to learn how to build and scale a business.
- Comfort with ambiguity and a willingness to take on tasks outside of your comfort zone.
- Ability to manage your workday and work remotely.
- Comfortable working with app-based applications (iOS & Android).
- Have a sound business and technical acumen.
- Experience with basic health-related privacy standards, such as HIPAA.
- Ability to analyze clinical office processes and confidently suggest new or innovative ways of doing things that relate to Telemedicine.
What will make us say "wow":
- Healthcare experience, working with provider practices and hospitals.
- Experience with or willingness to learn the interoperability of technical systems.
May supervise an intern