Production Systems Analyst
Production Systems Analyst responsibilities include collecting and entering data in Salesforce or Amazon Web service and maintaining accurate records. Our ideal candidate must be familiar with spreadsheets, database and online forms. You will work with a data team and Business Analyst Manager. Previous job experience or similar position will be considered an advantage.
A successful Production Analyst will be responsible for maintaining accurate, up-to-date and useable information in our systems.
Duties and responsibilities
- Conduct business process analysis to identify key business needs, issues and/or gaps
- Insert customer and account data by inputting text based and numerical information from source documents within Service Level Agreements (SLA)
- Compile, verify accuracy, and sort information according to priorities to prepare source data for computer entry
- Review data for errors, deficiencies or incompatibilities. Make necessary corrections and check output data, follow the escalation process as needed.
- Use pre-built extract, translate and load tools and monitor error log files
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Analyze data validation and conformance outputs and provide feedback to customers
- Maintain report subscriptions and pull reports per customer request
- Monitor and troubleshoot production processes impacted by data quality
- Job function requires access to PHI for troubleshooting and support
- Ensure that Information MiHIN produces, maintains, stores, or transmits remains secure through adherence to MiHIN's Security Policies and Procedures
- Bachelor’s in technology, Business Administration, Finance, Health Administration, or related field
- 1-2 years working in Salesforce or in a technical field
- Experience or knowledge of health information technology, including but not limited to electronic health records (EHR), patient care flow, and hospital computer systems
- Proficiency in MS Office, particularly Excel
- Excellent analytical, organizational and communication skills are required; expert interpersonal skills; confidence to participate in planning sessions that outline IT solutions that reach business goals
- Experience gathering requirements from the client/business and providing clear documentation
- Excels at identifying, analyzing, organizing and solving issues and problems
Could have Interns to provide mentoring
At MiHIN, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer who recognizes that our diversity is our greatest strength. We draw on the differences in who we are, what we've experienced, and how we think to best serve our stakeholders and our communities.
Because our family of companies serve everyone, we believe in including everyone. This means we strive to hire qualified employees that are diverse in thinking and in race, gender, gender identity and/or gender expression, age, religion or belief, sexual orientation, physical, mental, or sensory disability, citizenship, family or partnership status, socio-economic upbringing, and more.
We believe diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as an organization, and we seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.