Corporate Account Executive
The Corporate Account Executive is responsible for enhancing the success of MiHIN customer partners through consultative sales of MiHIN use cases, solutions, and services. Corporate Accounts are named accounts within MiHIN, that only the Corporate Account Executive manages. The goal is to create mind share with the customer with MiHIN as a preferred partner. Also, this position will be focused on fostering new business opportunities for MiHIN with their named accounts.
Duties and responsibilities
- Cultivates and maintains relationships with customers to promote products and services offered through MiHIN’s statewide model and manages the customer’s portfolio to drive growth and ensure stability.
- Communicates directly with named account representatives to understand their individual and corporate needs in order to recommend products and/or services to maximize value.
- Document daily activity in company CRM
- Identifies potential strategic partners, alliances, and relationships to expand core solutions and services and bring new services and solutions lines to the organization.
- Acts as the primary contact for internal and external customers.
- Ensures proper onboarding process for customers.
- Supports effective and efficient MIHIN business operations and internal workflows.
- Recognize opportunities to expand relationships with named accounts to provide MiHIN with statewide partnerships and potential revenue streams in both the short and long term.
- Builds quarterly account plan with coordinated help from internal teams and presents to the broader sales team.
- Collaborates with departmental and executive leadership regarding business models and pricing.
- Develops and implements market-driven strategies to achieve corporate account goals consistent with the organization’s mission.
- Works with the marketing and communications team to establish marketing materials to support corporate account goals.
- Maintains a robust opportunity pipeline and updates company CRM system regularly.
- Monitors activity of competitors and alternative solutions.
Health information liaison
- Becomes a recognized expert in health information exchange and the broader healthcare business and industry drivers/trends.
- Continually stays abreast of national, state, and local business environments and adjusts business development strategies to meet changing market conditions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Sales, Marketing, or related field
- Minimum 3 years’ healthcare sales experience with documented account success record and ability to foster solid, long-term relationships.
- Background/experience in HIEs, health plans, health systems, and other physical, behavioral, and social service providers and how technology supports those stakeholders.
- Consulting experience in a firm focused on healthcare.
- Master’s Degree in Business, Sales, Marketing or related field
- Baseline knowledge of HIE technical solutions and ability to provide first level of troubleshooting to resolve customer issues
Other knowledge, skills, abilities:
- Ability to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Must have confidence and skill in presenting to groups of professionals.
- Proven business development skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritize work appropriately.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
- Account management and upsell skills.
- Customer success orientation.
- Written and verbal presentation skills.
- Thoroughness and follow through.
May supervise an intern
At MiHIN, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer who recognizes that our diversity is our greatest strength. We draw on the differences in who we are, what we've experienced, and how we think to best serve our stakeholders and our communities.
Because our family of companies serve everyone, we believe in including everyone. This means we strive to hire qualified employees that are diverse in thinking and in race, gender, gender identity and/or gender expression, age, religion or belief, sexual orientation, physical, mental, or sensory disability, citizenship, family or partnership status, socio-economic upbringing, and more.
We believe diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as an organization, and we seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.