Technical Business Analyst
The Technical Business Analyst will be a part of the MiHIN Business Analysts team serving as an integral member of the MiHIN organization; helping to gather information on, evaluate, and report on business requirements and processes.
The Technical Business Analyst provides data analysis to support, compile, and report key information for operations and business objectives. The role can include light coding, data modeling design and reporting activities.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct business process analysis to identify key business needs, issues and/or gaps
- Translate user and architectural requirements into secure, well-tested implementations
- Partner with MiHIN team members and external partners or stakeholders to develop and document business deliverables for new/enhanced capabilities; including but not limited to: project charters, business vision documents, requirements documentation, risk mitigation and tracking documents, and status reports
- Participate in finding and implementing technology solutions and development processes by providing requirements documentation, use cases, subject matter expertise, and design input for project requirements
- Help ensure buy-in of proposed solutions from stakeholders, Production and Operations, and MiHIN leadership
What you bring to MiHIN:
- Bachelor’s in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field.
- Linux and GIT knowledge
- Experience or knowledge of health information technology, including but not limited to electronic health records (EHR), patient care flow, and hospital computer systems
- Works within the context of the larger Salesforce development team and with knowledge of other related changes
- Uses SDLC methodology to systematically address business requests for data and provide information to all requesting parties, including documentation requirements, test plans and cases
- Experience gathering requirements from the client/business and providing clear documentation
What would "wow" us:
- Knowledge in C-CDA and FHIR
- CloverDX experience
- SQL experience
- AWS cloud engineer
- Demonstrated exceptional requirements analysis, testing, and debugging experience
- Experience in writing user stories and detailed process flows
- User Acceptance Testing coordination experience
- Experience in working with agile/scrum methodology
May supervise an intern.
At MiHIN, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer who recognizes that our diversity is our greatest strength. We draw on the differences in who we are, what we've experienced, and how we think to best serve our stakeholders and our communities.
Because our family of companies serve everyone, we believe in including everyone. This means we strive to hire qualified employees that are diverse in thinking and in race, gender, gender identity and/or gender expression, age, religion or belief, sexual orientation, physical, mental, or sensory disability, citizenship, family or partnership status, socio-economic upbringing, and more.
We believe diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as an organization, and we seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.